How to clean my vape pen?
You decided on buying yourself a new vaporizer and it is being delivered today. When you open the box, you see the beauty in front of your eyes, the sleek and modern design. Fast forward to two months later it does not look as new anymore and looks dirty and gunky.
Do not buy a new one, here are some tips on how to let it look brand new again.
But first, let us look at the anatomy of your vaping device. It is generally made up of 3 main parts:
• The tank- the part that holds the liquid
• The coil- the heating element that transforms the e-liquid into the vapor
• The battery- this is the power source
When do you need to clean your device?
Rinsing your vape is something you have to do if you decide on a new flavor and don’t want the old flavor to mix with the new one. Make a point of cleaning it once a week, by doing this you will improve the output of your device.
Here is how to clean your tank:
1. Get a bowl and fill it with warm water
2. Take out the tank
3. Get rid of any liquid that is still left in the tank
4. Put the components of the tank into a bowl
5. Wash these parts until clean
6. Get a paper towel and dry each of the parts
7. Now let it dry for 10-15 minutes
8. Lastly, put the tank back into your device
How to clean your coils?
At some point, you are going to need to replace your coil. If the coils get wet, there is nothing you can do to bring them back to life. Here are the signs that you need a new coil:
– It looks dark or damaged
– If you are starting to taste a burnt taste
– Your atomizer is having issues and is leaking
– Your vapor production decreased
If you are getting stressed because you do not know how to change the coil, worry no more, I got you.
1. Remove your tank from your device
2. Get rid of any remaining liquid
3. Twist the coil to the left to unscrew it
4. Screw-in your new coil
5. Attach the tank, back to your device
Now that you know how to clean your tank and replace your coils, here are some pro tips to maximize your performance of your vaporizer:
1. Make sure that your tank has got enough juice in and do not let it run dry and the same do not overfill it. Get the optimal filling level.
2. Do not expose your device to extreme temperatures or leave it direct in the sun, it will make the juice thin and cause leakage.
3. Store your device safely. Get a storage case for your device for traveling purposes or if you will not be using it for a long time.
If you follow these steps you will ensure a better vaping experience and get the maximum flavor to enjoy.
Get ready, get cleaning, and enjoy your vaping.